Monday 5 December 2011

5th December :)



Hello everyone, 

I hope all is well out there! I am sorry for not writing this weekend but I have been very busy. Today, we started off by starting a new topic in maths. We talked about halving and we tried this by halving different shapes. We will talk on this topic tomorrow and work more examples together.

Later on, we did some revision on Maskil u Femminil during Maltese and worked some exercises in class. We then moved on to Sillabi and talked about how we can divide words into syllables. We had a busy day, as we had to rehearse our Christmas songs for the Christmas Concert. Keep it up, girls and boys you do seem to enjoy it! 

Just to let you know, tomorrow you will have your assessment on x2 and x10 tables. Don't forget to study the tables! I'll see you tomorrow, and don't forget to read before you go to sleep.

Bye Bye, 

Ms.Lorella x x

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting, I really enjoy reading what the children have been up to during the day. For some reason the pictures you are posting are not showing, maybe I have something wrong, will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tal games

    ReplyDelete